Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Feedback on paper 2

got some good feedback on my paper today. I thought i was completely off on the way i was writing this but after this i know im on the right track. I need to go back and use I more because while i was writing it I got the feeling that it couldnt be in first person for some reason. I for sure go back and and re-write it so its all in the first person. My feedback says that i might consider limiting the numbers of songs i reference but i dont know if that will work just because the paper is about the album as a whole. I will though include another paragraph going into detail about what i see before the songs and another paragraph at the end explaining what i see now and how it has changed and if any of my first guesses were correct or wrong. I also will include more about how the lyrics work in the actual album its self and how even the titles start to explain the main points of his journey as the man on the moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment