Monday, October 22, 2012

Peer review

After the peer review i am confident that my paper is now headed in the right direction. I was really iffy on the topic to begin with and really couldnt decide what to write about. once i got the idea about Cudi i knew i was going to write a good paper. I am also confident in all of my examples because they are about songs that i really enjoy. so instead of it being something random that i didnt mind for i actually care about making sure my views can be seen clearly because i have enjoyed all these songs so much. I will deff want to change the voice i used and include more I rather than us and we because i wasnt sure if i could use the first person in the essay. for sure ill change the entire essay to reflect my views rather than a subject view. The part i wont change is how many songs i used because i think that include the entire album works better together rather than only a couple of songs. Using the entire album as well also gives me the chance to talk about the story of the track list and how it tells a story in and of its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment