Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Peer Review #2

This weeks peer review i thought went rather well. I found common ground with someone I had never talked to because of my paper. I got a lot of positive feedback from him about my paper and a few pointers on how to fix some issues that I knew my paper had. Nothing really went wrong during the review but I did get a little discouraged when he said I had a weak concluding sentence but it wasnt my real conclusion because I decided to end my paper with a quote. I am going to have to switch up a couple things so the quote becomes more noticeable. I also need to figure out a way to organize my first paragraph so that it makes more sense. I think all the things that I went over with my peer are most likely going to change. There isnt much that I wouldnt change.

No comments:

Post a Comment