Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Group Stage

I received a lot of great feedback today in class from some of my peers. My paper was on video games and how they changed throughout my time and how that affected me along side it. Some great feedback that I received was from my peers about how it flowed well. It was sort of a timeline which was perfect for what I was writing for. Some other feedback that my group member received on their drafts was to make sure that you can write 4-6 pages on your idea. If you don't feel like you can you might want to add or change the idea of the paper. If you can however go for it and don't stop till you literally cant write anymore. My discovery draft really didn't have much in terms of detail. It was more to get the idea of what i wanted to write about more than anything. My next draft will definitely have a lot more detail about the games and about how they affected me as an individual and socially. I don't think I got any feedback that I didn't like. It was all positive and helpful for one I start to actually write down my essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment